I Like You - Undertale I Like You - Undertale

Story is cute, animation pretty smooth, overall this animation is great!

Hydroid Hydroid

I like this animation specifically because it reminds me of Flipnote Studio and how its community animates. It's what I grew up with and I like that.

A Super Mario Bros. Joke. A Super Mario Bros. Joke.

Good animation! I like the animation style, it gives it that cartoony-like feel to it. Along with the animation style, I can understand the problem with Luigi, so I can relate.

Sum Tracks 2 Sum Tracks 2

Okay game. Nice concept, but I just feel an iffy tone to the game, but I just don't know what it is. Graphics are fine, music is calming, I just can't tell what I don't like about it.

Falling Clyde Falling Clyde

Really nice game! This is an example of a game that is destine to be played by famous LPers one day. BTW you were really good at OGDE!

GEMOTERIC GEMOTERIC

It's a good song, and you learn how to use new plugins well very quickly! A little more bass would have added the cherry on top of the ice cream sundae.

LLCALIREP responds:

I Appreciate it& I and will try to fix it
Thanks for taking your time to review:]

electric animals in the earths core electric animals in the earths core

I couldn't keep a beat to this song. It's very inconsistent. Also, try mixing the melodies up a bit. Lastly, maybe a bit more drums?

Wiggy-Ciggy responds:

see next song i fixed the shit

In other words In other words

I love the tune and the vocals! However, one minor thing I noticed was that some parts had a louder voice part and others had a louder background. Maybe mess around with normalization?

superbandit responds:

Hmm I didn't notice that. I'll give it more attention for the next track. Thanks for the feedback!